Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nobleman's Account - The Behavior Of Certain Wenches

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been a little carried away in thought. But I'm ready to share that now. I have a story; it's about my ex-girlfriend, how I'm nice, and how she's a bitch!

I have band classes with my ex-girlfriend in college. By some luck, I sit right next to her. We broke up nearly a year ago, and she's very sour about it. She's always been a passive-aggressive bitch to me since then, but I've been dealing with it. I haven't made any aggressive action toward her.

Then she cut my arm up with a sharp ring. All that shit's gonna change. Now normally I don't post this kind of personal matter on the internet for all to see, but none of my friends were available for me to vent to, so Blogger, here you are!

Any advice on how to be a spiteful person is appreciated.

2 comments: